Join or Renew your Forum Membership TODAY!
Thank you for your generous and ongoing support of the Forum. It is that time of year again – our annual membership campaign! To those that have already renewed or joined… THANK YOU!
Forum membership runs from June 1st through May 31st of the following year.
Annual membership letters are first distributed in mid-May.
Our membership drive is officially launched in the fall.
The deadline to be included in the membership directory is November 1st.
As a Forum member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to two Lecture Luncheons (Fall and Spring) each year at The Argyle
- Invitation to one Roundtable Discussions with Texas Biomed scientists each year at The Argyle
- Information regarding our annual Forum Gala, the city’s premier spring fundraiser gala at The Argyle
- Complimentary membership directory
- Forum in Focus newsletter via mail three times each year
- Forum in Focus E-newsletter once per month with pertinent Forum information and reminders
- A tour of the Texas Biomed campus, available to all members upon request
We welcome and encourage members to become involved with the Forum. Your membership does not place you on a committee. If you would like to volunteer for a Forum or Gala committee, please feel free to reach out to our membership coordinators (info below).
There are three levels of Forum membership:
Any level you choose is greatly appreciated. Higher-level memberships allow us the ability to increase our visibility and showcase our existence to support Texas Biomed. All membership levels are 100% tax deductible.
Renew your Forum Membership
By selecting one of the options below, your membership renew every year.
Become a Member
By selecting one of the options below, you will be provided with a membership for one year.